The mission of the Center is support and strengthening of civil society, local democracy and charity through forms of social partnership in Donetsk region to implementation of socially-significant projects
The primary goals of Center are:
• assist in solving local problems in social sphere through uniting efforts of state authorities, local self-government and NGO sector;
• increase social services provision level, introduce innovative approaches in social policy realization;
• Lobby idea of volunteering which is important component of active civil society and the way to improve well-fare among citizens of any age;
• Development idea of networks of public organizations for elaboration of joint strategy for improvement of well-fare of clients and advocacy of their rights.
Center “Social Partnership” services:
• consultations on:
- legal aspects of NGO activities, financial issues of NGO activities: taxation, financial management, book-keeping;
- NGO management;
- project management and organizational development in NGO sector;
- IT for Ngos;
- providing social services by Ngos;
- foreign partners search;
- drafting projects suggestions to donor organizations (including state and businesses structures);
- search of financing sources;
- development of partner relations (PR, cooperation with Mass media, local authorities and self-government);
- development of Pr-strategies and Pr-campaigns for Ngos;
- development of strategic plans of NGO activities.
• informational and organizational support:
- organizing and conducting trainings for Ngos;
- providing of necessary equipment for NGO events (projector, flip-chart, other);
- Internet access for Ngos;
- access to Spc’s technical means like Pcs, communication units, copying machines for Ngos not possessing such equipment;
- registration in the on-line database of public organizations, administered by SPC;
- assist Ngos with website design;
- publishing information about Ngos on the web page of the project;
- publishing articles about Ngos in SPC newsletter;
- access to SPC library.
• other services:
- assistance in conducting NGO actions and events (facilitation, moderation, copying information materials);
- dissemination of information about successful examples of NGO activities in the region;
- systematization and distribution of information about NGO actions and events.